Last post February 15, 2012 22:41 PM by muruki. 1 repiles.
Here are some short & smiple tips which will help you to execute the training program effectively and achieve the desired training objective.
* Customize the contents directly to the learners job
* Learners want to know "HOW TO..." instead of a theortical, so work on applications
* Have lots Brainstroming & Interaction so that the participant find the solution of their problems, you act like a coach, facilitating the process
* Give Personal inputs to every participants, the participants feels acknowledged
* Share personal examples, incidents, stories & cases about other similar instnaces, which participants will appreciate
* Ask participants to prepare an action plan on how the new acquired skills would be put into real life situtions
Though these are only 6 tips which appear very short & simple, but to my experience in training, I believe that they work Effectively to get Result and Achieve Objective
Thanks and REgards
Corporate Soft Skills Trainer
Shabbar Suterwala's Leaders Workshop
1st Flr, Ganesh Bhuvan,
Nr.Indraprasth Shopping Centre,
Mumbai 400 092.
Office Ph: 022 28053851
Mb: +91 989 222 5864
Visit our website at: www.shabbarsuterwala.com
Your views are well taken.
As a trainer in Soft Skills, I belive that we should conduct more practical sessions on the implementation of the skills learned, otherwise it will not be practiced.
Here find my suggestions on Training Tips:
1. The trainer should be a pleasing personality
2. He should move with the participants very easily
3. The rigidity on Trainer to Participants to be removed by doing introduction with shaking hands
4. The language and tone of the trainer should be clear
5. He should not deviate the participants concentration to some other thoughts
6. Humorous and sensible speech will help to take the session live
7. Day to day life examples are must
8. Trainer should answer the questions of the participants very clearly
9. The trainer shlould not aske th biassed questions